50 Degrees 50cm x 1/2/4/6/8m Electric Home Floor Infrared Underfloor Heating Warm Film Mat
Working voltage: 200~240V 50/60Hz
Rated power: 220W/m2
Max surface temperature: 52C degrees
Thichness: 0.338mm (the 0.25mm heating film is not suitable for underfloor heating.)
Infrared wave length: 8~15um (
It is a wavelength that has a special effect on human health and is called the "lifeline" wavelength range by scientists. It can be quickly absorbed by the body, dilating microvessels, enhancing immunity, and is very beneficial to health.
Superiority of Heating Film Heating System:
Infra red heating is one of the healthiest and most modern method of heating, which uses a similar thermal properties as the sun itself. Infra red rays directly heat people, walls and objects, and then the air is heated from them. In traditional radiator heating it leads to heating and drying the air. Warm air flows up and first heats the top of the room and then low-lying objects, people and so on.
– Infra panels have an efficiency of 98%, an average energy saving is 30%
– Infra heating does not cause dust dispersion
– It creates a healthy environment, destroys bacteria
– Ensures uniform temperature in whole room
– Clean, noiseless, maintenance-free operation and space-saving
– Easy control and operation with thermostats
– Easy installation, no need to rework the floor or walls
When using infra red heating, the air temperature is usually lower by 3-4 ° C, as in a room with traditional heating it to achieve a comparable feeling of warmth. Lowering the air temperature by 1 ° C can save up to 5-6% of energy.
Real Photos of Products:
Wiring diagram of the heating film
1. Heating film
2. Power to the heating film
3. Floor temperature sensor
5. Power of whole installation
General Installation Steps
1. When installing, do not overlap each film. Always keep 1~3cm distance between films.
2. Maximum film length for one row.
50cm model: 12~13m; 80cm model: 7~8m; 100cm model: 5~6m.
>>>Installation Parts (Click the picture to buy)
1) Accessries for installing heating film:
2) Marched room thermostats: